Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions regulate the use of this website. You bear the responsibility to keep yourself updated about the contents of these Terms and Conditions at all times. Please, carefully read the hereby provided provisions prior to continuing the use of the website, as it directly affects your legal rights and obligations.
The following Terms and Conditions (hereafter “Terms”) constitute an official agreement concerning the provision of services (hereafter “service” or “services”) by LoanCryptoBank (“loanryptobank.com” or “LoanCryptoBank” or “us” or “our” or “we”) to the individual Client (hereafter “Client”, “you” or “your”).
These Terms will further govern your use of this website, as well as the use of the provided services. By continuing your activity on the website, you give your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
Revisions of the Terms and Conditions
In case you disagree with the current Terms and conditions, please, terminate the use of this website. Keep in mind that these Terms may be subject to changes at any point without any prior notice to the Client. You bear the responsibility of revising these Terms and staying updated in relation to its provisions. By continuing your activity on the website, you give your agreement to be bound by these Terms, regardless of whether they were subject to changes and updates.
You hereby acknowledge and agree to the electronic format of communication between you and LoanCryptoBank, which also implies your agreement to the reception of emails and other means of e-communication from LoanCryptoBank. By doing so, you acknowledge the fact that any agreements, notices, disclosures etc. sent to you in the electronic format, fit the same legal requirements as they would do in the written format. LoanCryptoBank grants you the opportunity to terminate the reception of emails and will proceed with a reasonable response to such request.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Consent
Hereby you consent to receive calls and messages, of marketing and servicing considerations, from LoanCryptoBank, as well as other third-parties calling on our behalf, such as agents. You acknowledge that you will be contacted at the telephone number you have provided in your application, and will be charged according to your provider’s plan.
- Any information provided by you in relation to your identity is accurate, valid and relevant.
- In order to enter into a binding contract with LoanCryptoBank, you must be at least 18 years of age and capable of acting on your behalf.
- Any access to the data, resources, or services of the current Website by any other means that we provide is fully prohibited. This includes any unethical, unconventional, illegal means of personally identifiable/account information collection in relation to LoanCryptoBank users or employees.
- It is fully prohibited to sell, copy, store, distribute, modify, create derivative works from any information, software, or other intellectual property included on the Website, for any commercial or other purposes.
- Unless there is an official prior consent from LoanCryptoBank, it is prohibited to reverse engineer, decompile, convert or extract the underlying script, code, or structure of the intellectual property contained on the Website, including any products, tools, and materials.
- It is fully prohibited to violate in any way the operation, security, or privacy of the current Website and services it offers.
- You bear responsibility concerning the security of your account authorization details, as well as all activities conducted from the account. LoanCryptoBank bears no responsibility for any misuse of the provided services and is not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and password details.
- It is fully prohibited to upload any promotional, commercial, illegal, harmful, deceptive, patent, copyright or property right infringing, virus-infused, malware information to the Website and impersonate any individual or entity unless there was a prior permission from LoanCryptoBank.
- LoanCryptoBank maintains the right to restrict, eliminate, or modify any content provided by you to the Website at any time. We may also refuse service-provision, cancel transactions, abort orders, and terminate commercial relationships at any time without prior notice.
- Upon the submission of any data, information, or other type of content to the Website, you agree and acknowledge that:
- Only personal financial information is subject to confidentiality;
- LoanCryptoBank has a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable right to copy, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, translate, transmit, display, distribute, market, promote, sell or offer for sale, rent or lease the provided information or materials;
- You may not issue any claims or launch official procedures against LoanCryptoBank for any actual or alleged infringement of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights or rights of attribution related to our use of the data, information and other materials provided by you.
Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Identifying Marks
All the rights, title, intellectual property (including any copyright, patent or trademark) and interest in and to the Website and its Content are hereby declared the exclusive property of LoanCryptoBank and its licensors. All of the mentioned are protected by relevant laws and regulations. You are prohibited from using such materials or information in a way that can immediately or potentially harm LoanCryptoBank or any third-party associated with it. You understand and acknowledge that you, therefore, possess no proprietary rights to such information.
The term Content includes the following:
- any logos, identifying marks, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, videos, text and other written and multimedia materials;
- products, services, advertising materials or collateral, log-in or registration criteria and instructions, help guidelines, user documentation and customer and technical support documents;
- the Website format, layout, software, code (whether binary, assembly, source, object, HTML or otherwise), routines, scripts, software, platforms and applications, as well as any data, files, archives, folders or downloads available on the Website.
We only grant a limited license for the personal use of the Content to persons, who are interested in using the services we provide and who have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions. The termination of this license will occur according to the provisions of these Terms.
You hereby declare your understanding of the fact that any action that violates the provisions of the Terms in relation to Intellectual Property, Copyrights will be subject to a response from the behalf of LoanCryptoBank. The latter implies compensatory and punitive measures, as provided by the relevant legislation.
No Offer, Solicitation or Advice
The Content of the Website shall not be perceived as an explicit offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell investments, partnership interests, commodities or any other financial instruments. The Content is not and shall not be used as an offer or solicitation of services-provision in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is unauthorized, unlawful or prohibited.
LoanCryptoBank gives no warranty and bears no responsibility concerning the advisability of purchasing Loans. We give no guarantees in relation to potential outcomes of the commercial partnerships with its Clients. Keep in mind that the past performance of any commodity or other financial instruments never serves as a guarantee of the future performance.
The Content of the Website shall, therefore, not be perceived as an investment, legal, financial or any other type of advice.
Some statements encountered on the Website may be presented in a forward-looking form (represented by words such as: may, will, expect, anticipate etc.), which implies certain and uncertain risks, doubts and other factors. This means that the implied future values of investments, commodities, and Loans can result into being somewhat different.
The forward-looking statements shall only be perceived as speculatory, as they are optimistic expectations in relation to future circumstances and events based on reasonable assumptions, and are valid only as of the date of being posted on the Website. Therefore, they should not be perceived as reassurance or guarantee of future performance or returns, as they are not necessarily accurate indications. We ask that you do not rely on these statements during decision-making processes and do not construct and related expectations. These statements shall not be perceived as advice, offer or solicitation for the Loan service of LoanCryptoBank.
There are numerous factors that can influence the future results and performance of any financial instruments on the market. For this reason, no forward-looking statement shall be perceived as an objective forecast or assurance regarding the potential result. LoanCryptoBank bears no obligation in relation to updating or modifying the forward-looking statements made on the Website.
Registration, Security and Password
The Website is publicly accessible. Yet, in order to use the services of LoanCryptoBank, you have to go through the registration process. Once you complete all the relevant steps, an account will be created. You are responsible for providing valid and accurate information and data throughout the process, as well as for updating the existing information if any changes occur. LoanCryptoBank reserves the right to terminate or suspend your current and future use and access to the Website, at its sole discretion.
We bear no responsibility for any potential harm and damage caused by theft or unauthorized use of your account access credentials (user ID; password), to you or any related third-party. In case any such breach of security occurs, you shall immediately notify us via email or phone call.
We suggest you keep in mind that no encryption technology can be perceived as completely secure and remains vulnerable to compromise by hackers and persons engaged in criminal activities online. We bear no responsibility for any such compromise or illegal actions by third-parties.
Third-Party Websites and Content
On the Website you may find links or connections, implicit or explicit, to third party websites. Any of the latter shall only be followed and used at your own responsibility and risk. LoanCryptoBank has no power or influence over the content of such websites, services and products they provide and the policies they follow. None of the links or connections implies a direct or indirect affiliation, representation or approval, and does not levy any liability on LoanCryptoBank for your interaction with such websites and their contents. The use of such websites is only and fully governed and regulated by their terms of service and privacy policies. We, therefore, encourage you to familiarize yourself with the latter prior to using a website.
Case of Non-Compliance
In case your actions do not demonstrate full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, LoanCryptoBank automatically terminates all the rights granted to you under these Terms. Under such circumstances, you will no longer be permitted to access and use the Website and its Content.
Case of Personal Considerations of LoanCryptoBank
We may permanently take away your right to access and use the Website at any time, at our sole discretion. We are not obliged to issue any prior notice to you in relation to such actions from our side. Here are some examples of circumstances that can become the cause for the termination of your access and use of the Website:
- breach of any provision of these Terms;
- engagement in activities that LoanCryptoBank perceives as unacceptable;
- official requirement from the authorities or the relevant legislation;
- termination of Website provision.
Case of Voluntary Termination
In case you are willing to terminate your legal agreement with LoanCryptoBank, which is governed by these Terms, you can do so through the following options:
- notifying LoanCryptoBank via email;
- closing your account through a set procedure.
Keep in mind that all of the legal obligation you owe to LoanCryptoBank in relation to our Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Identifying Marks, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and General provisions will remain unaffected by the termination of these Terms.
You understand and agree with your responsibility to indemnify and hold LoanCryptoBank and the associated third-parties from and against any lawsuit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including the fees of attorneys and other expenses paid to any third-party, made by or resulting from any third-party (including any government agency or branch) due to, in connection with or arising out of the following:
- your use of the Website and its Content and/or your Account;
- any act or omission by your agent, representative or third-party service provider while using your Account, regardless of whether the actions of the party were authorized by you.
You are hereby prohibited to:
- state or advertise any warranties or guarantees on behalf of LoanCryptoBank or with respect to the Website or its Content;
- make any false or misleading statements concerning to LoanCryptoBank, the Website or any of its Content;
- participate or engage in any illegal, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, unethical or improper practices and activities in relation to the Website.
You possess no right to transfer your rights and obligations under the current Terms through any means, such as delegating, assigning or sub-contracting them. However, such rights are reserved after LoanCryptoBank; we may, therefore, do so at any times without prior notification.
Legislation and Dispute Resolution
Any disputes, claims and controversies that can potentially arise from or relate to the application or interpretation of these Terms, the Website and its Content, your rights and obligations under these Terms, or any operation contemplated by the Website will be examined under the provisions of the relevant legislation, with no regard for conflict of laws. Therefore, any court proceeding or litigation that may arise between us and the Client, due to the reasons described above, will be submitted to relevant courts of the respective jurisdiction.
You hereby declare that you understand and agree that all the rights, which have not been explicitly granted to you by these Terms, are reserved to LoanCryptoBank.
The section titles have no legal context and are only put in place for convenience purposes.
In the case that the competent jurisdiction deems any of the above-mentioned provisions invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, all of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.